I am happy to share with you our Splendors of Sicily tour. Sicily is Italy’s largest region, and almost a “little continent” unto itself. It is rich in art, archeology, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, breathtaking scenery, beautiful beaches, refined cuisine, fantastic wines, and great tales of myths and legends. All of this makes Sicily one culinary and cultural adventure you won’t want to miss.
Our guests will experience both dramatic coasts of Sicily, including a visit to the heartland of the island. This tour will delight your senses with fine Sicilian cuisine, and enrich your overall cultural understanding of Sicily as a strategic location in the Mediterranean Sea.
Please scroll down to the links below to view the hotels and travel itinerary.
- Hotel Domina Zagarella is a beautiful seaside resort located in Santa Flavia, just 25 minutes from Palermo. (4 nights)
- Hotel dell’ Orologio is located in the UNESCO World Heritage town of Ragusa Ibla. (1 night)
- Villa Paradiso an elegant hotel in the heart of magnificent Taormina. (3 nights)
- Click this link to view the beautiful itinerary for your Splendors of Sicily culinary and cultural adventure.
- Please check out the Tavola Tours Facebook page to see great travel photos and videos too.
I look forward to seeing you on this next Tavola Tours adventure to the enchanting island of Sicily.