Hello friends! I am very excited to announce that, this October, I will be giving five hands-on instructional classes in Helsinki, Finland. These classes are for “foodies” of all levels who are looking to learn new recipes in a fun, yet educational way. The cooking classes will be held in the professional kitchen at Aromi magazine, Finland’s premier food and drink publication. During these classes, I will demonstrate each recipe; then, the students will have their chance to participate . Yes, you will actually get to make the food, and enjoy the meal together! Hands-on is the very best way to learn and that holds true for cooking, too. And yes, in keeping with the spirit of the October season we will be making CREEPY WITCH FINGER COOKIES for our Halloween dessert. Believe me, these are a blast to make! Click here to be directed to the recipe and cooking video.
I will work alongside the participants, giving personalized instruction and tips. These Aromi cooking classes will be small in size (no more than 12 people per class), allowing for an intimate setting that’s conducive to learning, having fun, and making new friends. Believe me, you will leave the class feeling confident and energized about the recipes we’ve made. And, you’ll be anxious to go home and make them for your family and friends. You don’t need any great cooking ability for these classes. The classes are for everybody, from beginners to seasoned cooks alike. The idea is for all to learn new recipes, cooking techniques and new flavors in a fun, educational environment. Children from 12 years old and up (accompanied by an adult) are very welcome as well.
Here is the the event flyer in English. Scroll to the end of post for all in Finnish.
I have created a special menu that will run for five days. So, if you can’t make it on a particular day, you have the option to join a class on one of other days.
Our Class Menu: (€85 per person)
- Special Hors d’oeuvre of Franco’s Wild Rice Griddle Cakes
- Mediterranean Marinated Goat Cheese, Pear and Crispy Prosciutto Salad
- Homemade Grissini (Italian Bread Sticks)
- Baked Potato Gnocchi in a Truffle Cauliflower Cream Sauce
- Creepy Witch Finger Cookies
AROMI MAGAZINE KITCHEN
Mäkelänkatu 56, 3.krs
- October 15th and 21st (2pm – 5pm)
- October 17th, 18th and 20th (6pm – 9pm)
Reserve a Class: Autumn is a great time of the year for cooking classes. So, tell a friend and sign up today today!
- All class reservations should be emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please send your name, class date, best contact info, and the total number of people attending with you. Once your information is received and processed, you will be contacted to confirm your class and book your place.